Naan




(Click Nitu Didi for Recipe/Video)




It's hard to be "The Hostess or Host of the Year" when preparing a Great Indian meal without a couple sides: a nice Tzatziki Sauce and a dab of refreshing Mint Chutney.  Now there's only one more essential to the feast - a Great Naan.  
Because Indian Cuisine is my favorite and I've many Indian friends; it's just an imperative I know a few recipes for it.  Cooking with Nitu was the first Indian Recipe Site I found on my quest for them.     
Instead of listing the recipe for this naan as I usually do, I'm just giving you the link to Nitu's site.  Nah, I didn't get lazy; it's just she has a video worth seeing to walk us through the preparation.  She's Great!

Note: I add minced garlic to the recipe.
Hint: 550 g = 17.6 oz 

No comments:

Post a Comment